Glass’in is a unique glass marking. It is applied at room temperature, is indelible, invisible to the naked eye, readable and impossible to forge.
- Glass'in® prevents cross contaminations.
- Glass'in® differentiates a genuine product from counterfeit goods.
- Glass'in® can be seamlessly integrated into the packaging cycle and has no impact with the contents.
- Glass'in® markings can be read and retrieved with the Glass’ reader.
Wines & Spirits:
- Glass'in® provides bottle traceability during the whole production and distribution cycle.
- Glass'in® authenticates the finished product.
- Glass'in® is a permanent marking stamped on the bottle but, being invisible, it does not compromise the appearance of the finished product.
- Glass'in®is tamper-proof and prevents counterfeiting. It can be used in conjunction with a secure lid.
- Glass'in® individually authenticates and identifies glass packagings.
- Glass'in® is invisible and impossible to forge.
- Glass'in® allows individualised control of distribution channels.
- In its decor version, the Glass'in® technology can also allow you to apply original and indelible markings, logos and decors.
Awards for innovation